Saturday, July 14, 2012

Unique Designer Shoes Designers of Horse Legs


Iris Schieferstein spent months and months to make shoes that are quite strange, that is using a horse's hoof as the raw material. The shoe is also equipped with high heels, snakeskin zipper and adorned with pigeon feathers.

It turns out that the German designer is to design a special pair for singer Lady Gaga and sell it for 3900 pounds or approximately Rp55, 8 million (Rp14.322 per pound).

Schieferstein collect these materials from animals that have died in the city of Berlin, Germany. Initially the process is to separate the skin from the meat and bones of the horse leg.

The model was designed shoes first. Only then start sewing these materials and do sol to strengthen the seams.

"I love horses and shoes, so I thought this would be the perfect thing. I imagine the horse can run beautifully. I want to create an alloy such as my footwear," said 45-year-old man was quoted as saying by Orange, on Tuesday (13 / 3/2012).


"Making shoes is not an attractive job, let alone the issue of animal flesh. It can not be done haphazardly because it was forbidden by the German Government. I was imprisoned for 10 years for doing so. But now I ask for help from traders of meat," he added.

"After I managed to make shoes, I wear it to make sure that it really works, although it is not suitable for everyday and around the house," he concluded.

Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories